Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blog Withdrawal...

It's only the 9th of February, and I must admit I'm in Blog Withdrawal.  I've looked at this blog about 4 or 5 times already this month, just maybe hoping that someone has posted something new.  Has anyone else been doing this too?  I've enjoyed reading everybody's thoughts and memories over the past year, looking at wonderful photos of Mike & his family & friends, and being stimulated to contemplate both life & death in new ways.  This blog has become one of my frequent stops when I have a few minutes to be on the computer 'surfing' during my leisure time.  I'm not finding it easy just to stop coming here.  And so I thought I'd do a quick post tonight just to express my thanks once again to Sarah for setting this blog in motion, and to all the other contributors.  I encourage you to keep (re-)reading the old posts, and maybe throwing up a new post every now & then... so the folks like me who are in Withdrawal get a new little "Mike" treat here & there.

My recent treat was spending lunch & the afternoon with Sarah & the kids last weekend.  I can see Mike in all of them.  Love & peace to you, Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. I keep doing the same - so it was a treat to see this post ... and Sarah's. Cattherine

    ReplyDelete