We are gathered here, collectively, to remember, to learn, to share, to laugh, to cry, to inspire, and to provide hope through our grief.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Dedicated to Lucas and Emily
This is a photo of the blog published in book format....dedicated to Lucas and Emily.
I wanted to have it finished for June 13th and it is.
I'm happy to have something that I can hold onto tomorrow.
I'm hoping Lucas and Emily will hold onto it too, when they are a bit older.
I included everything from the blog up until the end of January. With more additions over the next few days, we just may have to print another addition at some point.
I added a few extra photos, where space allowed, but all the text is left as is.
It's a truly amazing collaboration from a wonderfully special group of people I feel so lucky to know. We had A LOT to say. There is A LOT to read. And reading through all the entries reminds me of other things, too, that haven't yet been written about. This helps my mind wander through my memories, which is such a good thing.
Email me if you'd like a copy and we can figure out how to order/distribute to everyone.
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment