Wednesday, July 27, 2011

.....the children

When it comes to blog day for me, I always look at what happened to me that day. Then I try to "put on Michael Andrew's shoes" and walk the same day through all over again.

This day, July 27th, was all about children for me. I spent the day taking care of my two sweet grandkids. We laughed, we played, we cried, we ran, we investigated, we hid, we wrestled, we painted, we got dirty, we bathed, we visited folks, we napped, we ate, we made bad smells, we yawned, we hugged, we hit, and then we hugged again.

And, as I was experiencing all the emotions of the day, I thought of Mike. I thought how he would not tangibly experience any of this with his precious two children.....and, I wept!

Michael Andrew was too young. He was too vital, and what was the meaning of his death?? We have soooo many questions, and we can't seem to get good enough answers.

I always say to myself, he will be watching his family. He will see and be with them in spirit form. I always hope that will be some comfort. But, what I experienced today was wonderful with all of its positive and negative factors. Michael Andrew is missing this....and I weep for his children and for Sarah, because I can only imagine how they must miss him.

May we continue to ask questions.....much love from Coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment