We are gathered here, collectively, to remember, to learn, to share, to laugh, to cry, to inspire, and to provide hope through our grief.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Daddy is Waving at Me
When I open the computer, I like to look at this picture. I click on the picture so the picture will go on the screen. I feel happy. When I'm waiting for mommy I look at the picture. Then I play a game.
Hi Lucas - You know what is extra special about this picture? You are actually in it .... you can't see it but there is an oval frame on the shelf (left hand side) and in that frame is a picture of you with your mom and dad ! Very fun :)
Hi Lucas I really like that picture of your Daddy. It makes me smile too. Thank you for sharing it with us, Love Grandma D.
ReplyDeleteHi Lucas - You know what is extra special about this picture? You are actually in it .... you can't see it but there is an oval frame on the shelf (left hand side) and in that frame is a picture of you with your mom and dad ! Very fun :)
ReplyDelete