Friday, August 5, 2011

deals deals deals


I popped out quickly to Homesense and Winners tonight ... my 2 favourite places to shop. I haven't been there in about 1 month - and any Winners shopper knows that this is an eternity - the whole store could have turned over since the last time I was there!!

SUPER CLEARANCE was on - which makes any girls heart flutter. And I laughed to myself thinking about Mike. A little red sale tag did nothing for him ... in fact I think it may have been a slight turn off. As I was rifling through things I knew that this was worlds apart from Banana Republic (and not the outlet version, which I just found out isn't the same!).

Mike - I am especially thinking of you during the summers end clearance.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh- so true! I don't think Mike could handle the 'chaos' (piles, racks, clutter...!) and glaring fluorescent lights in those stores, but thanks to me, he was dragged there often for 'deals'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do recall a few winners gems that he had ... funny they still had names like "Kenneth Cole" as I recall.

    ReplyDelete