I read my mom's post a few days ago about the Rainbow Meditation-- and then zipped out in the car to pick up a few grocery essentials. I have to admit, I was in a bit of a rush, so I had planned to return to read the meditation in more detail later in the day. (Just a wee bit ironic...I don't have TIME to slow down and reflect...!). I turned on CBC and was greeted with Weezer and Hayley Williams' new version of the Rainbow Connection. This song is part of a new CD called 'The Green Album' which was just released August 23rd. It was nice to come upon this music in the car, which nudged me back to the meditation and thoughts of Mike, instead of rushing through my errands in a frantic state (Mike was rarely, if ever, frantic).
I was having technical difficulties embedding this music... so the link is the best I could do! (see below)
Lucas and Emily have been performing their own renditions so maybe they will be featured here soon too...
No comments:
Post a Comment