Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bahaha!


I was going through some photos of Mike and I came across this one of him laughing. He had a great laugh. When he thought something was funny, he didn't hold back. He gave it 100%. 'Bahaha!'
It was contagious laugh and could get people going who weren't even involved in the original joke. My mom was common victim. After they calmed down she would have to ask what was so funny.
For me, watching Mike's laugh made feel happy. I love that Mike could find pleasure and humour in things both obvious and obscure. When I see this picture, I can envision myself sitting in my chair across from him, smiling, watching him wail away.

1 comment:

  1. We don't always have pictures that capture our most common, classic, frequent moments - this picture does just that .... Mike splitting a gut :) Colleen

    ReplyDelete