Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Curious Fellow

I have a cold this weekend....runny nose, runny eyes, the usual. When I was thinking about what I should write for the blog, those symptoms helped me decide.

Years ago, Dennis and Joan would bring their kids up to our farm at some point during each summer for a visit. In those days, we had quite a few animals.....goats, pigs, chickens, sometimes geese, a cow or two, and some horses. Andrew loved the horses. He would hang around them, rubbing them, and asking Michael tons of questions. Before long, his sneezing would start.....but, he needed to know more, so he would linger. By the time he got back to the house, he would be full blown into the runny eyes and runny nose. Joan was always prepared for this, and before long he was under control.

Andrew's curiosity was always wonderful. Back then, I expected he would grow up to become a vet. But, he became a people doctor instead....fooled me!

.....much love from Coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment