Saturday, December 10, 2011

Circa: 2000 / 2001

Some pictures from 2000 / 2001 era ...



Being a picture taker (one of the many reasons Sarah & I became friends!) - I of course have a picture of Sarah & Mike in a parking lot in London at a greasy spoon after a breakfast visit while they were in London at Mike's aunt's place - was he taking a course via UWO? Had to capture the moment and document the visit :)



A visit to Kingston in the summer of 2001 .... I think this is a picture of a rental place where Mike painted the red wall? and a place where Mike first told me about his uncle Michael's farm ... prompted by the tomato plants he was trying to grow on the steps up to this apartment .... gosh my memory is fuzzy?



Teeth count is where my memory sends me ? Not sure why? Sarah's top is a match to some pants that Sarah's mom made me for our Europe trip in 1997!



A picture of Sarah, Leigh and I in an apartment / house that Sarah was renting that same summer - I think?

Sarah you might need to fill in some time and place gap details here?

No comments:

Post a Comment