Last week I was searching the internet for gift ideas for my near-teen nephew who is reaching the stage where nothing is “cool”. It makes gift hunting a little challenging and requires some creative research. It seemed like every website or gift guide I viewed had at least a few superhero gift selections in the "top picks".
As I searched through the gift guides I kind of lost track of my nephew's gift but had some fun thinking about which items would make the perfect superhero gifts for Mike. Here are a few of my selections, taking into account Darren and Lisa's list of superhero must haves:
1) A kick ass costume:
2) Ability to help others in need at a moment's notice
(.....it’s hard for superheroes to find phone booths these days...especially apple phone booths)
3) Ability to blend into surroundings when not in superhero mode
4) A "learning system" to complement Mike's style:





These are hilarious! What a great effort:) Lucas is asking Santa for a Batman costume so I can see I need to do some online searching...
ReplyDelete