I had in mind to include some of Mike's art as part of this blog. We've talked a lot about his love for art and his artistic eye. I know his art work was quite private to him-- which is probably why I have delayed. However, they are really beautiful and make me happy to look at and share. I think he would understand that.
Art Show- Part 1
Still life: 10 drawings of the same subject. It makes me think of how we each have our own perspective in life. We each have our own relationship with Mike. We each feel and see his loss in different ways. Looking down, yes, but also, looking up and looking from different places, searching to see more.





Sarah.....these drawings are soooo special. They are very sensitive. I hope one day you will matt them and hang them. When Mike was drawing these, he was in the right side of his brain.....so focused and calm, and loving what he was experiencing....much love, Coral.
ReplyDeleteWow. I had no idea that Mike was this good at drawing. Loving the blog, and learning more about how incredible my friend was.
ReplyDelete