To be honest, I don’t remember all of the details around when my last name was misspelled … but it happened during our teacher’s college year and Mike was on the scene. Sarah, Neil, Rawni and I partook in some event at the college that required name tags. My surname isn’t common, Rapaich, …. but it has only been misspelled Rupaich once in my life. Long story short, they all started calling me “Rup” … and even turned it into a “rup-dup-de-doop” type song with a boys in the hood kind of head bopping movements. Needless to say … Mike was all over it. I don’t know that he called me much other than Rup …. for what seemed like forever …. and he definitely called me Rup longer than anyone else! Eventually, however Colleen reemerged from time to time. I think Mike knew that I didn’t have a dominant silliness gene ….. he had truly put in a valiant effort working on me. Sorry I was such a crumby student Mike.
Gosh we think about Mike a lot in our home. And I work on being sillier and laughing at myself more often everyday.
Much love Sarah, Lucas & Emily,
Colleen
Gosh we think about Mike a lot in our home. And I work on being sillier and laughing at myself more often everyday.
Much love Sarah, Lucas & Emily,
Colleen
No comments:
Post a Comment