I’ve been looking forward to today as the start of our collective blog about Mike and all that he continues to be in our lives.
I welcome all of your thoughts, reflections, philosophies, inspirations, silly anecdotes, goofy memories, touching stories, photos, and all other contributions that will surface.
I invite you to visit here daily.
Through this journey, there are rainy days. Some days are very grey when it seems the downpour will not relent. And yet, I have seen many rainbows. I huddle under an umbrella with Lucas and Emily. Often, they shelter me (I love these pictures- Mike took them).
I constantly experience Mike weaving a strong thread into our lives, casting light onto us throughout each day. It is this light(ness) that I hope will shine through in this collective space to illuminate our memories and to continue to enhance our lives.

What a beautiful beginning to our collective blog celebrating the life of Mike. Thanks Sarah.
ReplyDeleteHello Sarah,Dad here,Mom posted the first comment and I can't ride on her coat tails. Rain,Rainbows and Umbrellas are wonderful images for dealing with loss and grief. "Rain brings people together' is a powerful truism.
ReplyDeleteI had joyful tears all the way through the blog-Thanks.
Love,Dad
Sarah all of those pictures are fantastic - as you and I both know with our slightly crazy love of pictures, they can just take you to the happiest times :) You are a beautiful writer of beautiful memories .... thank you again for giving us all this place to visit and remember. Love, Colleen
ReplyDelete