Nault Brothers Forever
Andrew (aka Mike) was my older bigger brother.
From a little kid and into adulthood I looked up to Andrew. A few things in particular that stick out in my mind were Andrew’s style and his physical build and ability.
I’ve attached a photo of the two of us in our styling outfits. From previous posts and no doubt future posts you’ll read about Andrew’s love for style and Banana Republic, or BR as we came to know it. As was standard Andrew was a very stylish guy and tried to help me out by encouraging me to get into BR. Only now do I find myself headed to the mall for only one store. I have a BR close by my work and stop in frequently to check up on the styles and have a little thought about my stylish brother.

I’ve attached the second photo in response to a post by Sarah. On the left you can see a set of pipes and on the right you can see pipe cleaners. Be sure to note the grin on my brother’s face as he effortlessly over powered me. I was always envious of Andrew’s size and build and wanted to be like him. I worked out to be big like Andrew and played on the football team (even though I was the smallest guy on the team). Although I didn’t succeed in either of these avenues, I enjoyed trying to be like and connecting with my bigger brother.
It’s so hard not having him around, but even in the toughest times I know he’ll be my big brother forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment