Sunday, February 27, 2011

STARLIGHT

Thanks Sarah for all your help to get me started with blogging.

Most times when I drive home from a trip into Perth, I drive past the cemetary. I often stop in, just to "touch base" at Mike's gravesite. I like to remember....I only stay for a short time, but I always feel uplifted when I leave.

Last week, I was driving home after dark. When I got to the cemetary.....I stopped (I have never gone in after dark before).....but the sky was sooo clear, and the stars were soooo bright.....I couldn't help myself. It was breathtaking being there!! I remembered the nights that Mike laid out under the stars at our farm. I remembered carrying your babies inside after they had fallen asleep under the stars. And, I remembered how Mike stayed out watching the stars into the wee hours of the morning. He was filled with awe and comfort!

When I was at the cemetary the other night, in my imagination, I felt that Mike was one of those stars. He shines his light and love on all of us.

....much love from Coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment