Some pictures from 1997 to complement yesterday's blog ...


We hosted a Star Wars New Release party in 1997 at our house at 359 King Street. Well attended - and of course we knew Mike would be there ! 
Our Con Ed Semi Formal, April 1997 - Sarah & Mike
The pre party at our house on King Street .... continued with a picture that caught Sarah & Mike a bit off guard !
And lastly, European travels with Mike in Sarah's heart ....

While touring Edinburgh we visited the Braveheart Store and if memory serves, Sarah purchased Mike a mug?? And on Father's day we called our Dad's from this phone booth ... and again I remember Sarah making a phone call to Mike that day too :) Sarah ... be sure to correct any mistakes my memory may be making ... my memory is a little "holey" sometimes!
A trip to Florence below ... again, Mike and art were on the mind .... and a shot of us at the Hotel Rivoli in Paris ... later visited by Sarah & Mike ... in 1997 we "thought" it was amazing .... heck it was a room with a bed vs. a dormitory with bunks .... I don't think their visit/stay in 2004/5 was experienced with the same "awe" .... the place was a wee bit rundown!!!





Looking at your pictures I see a Star Wars poster that I still have in my attic! Thank you for sharing these wonderful memories, Carolyn (Sarah's Mom)
ReplyDeleteColleen, your keen memory for details and extensive photo collection make me a little nervous...:)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Colleen - I am very interested to see what else you have in your photo archives...
ReplyDelete