Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank You

                                               

Thank you to all of you for your contributions and supportive comments throughout this month.  I’ve been very touched by all of the entries and have felt more connected to Mike and all of you through these memories.  It also reminds me how we each have our own perspective of the same events, viewed and recounted in our own way.   As a result, no two memories are the same,  just as each of our relationships with Mike is unique.

In all of our entries, I was reminded that Mike was a friend, father, son, brother, doctor, husband, uncle, nephew, cousin, coffee-drinker, Pan Chancho lover, basketball player, star-gazer, camper, dreamer, singer, dancer, romantic, canoe tripper, goof, artist, fun-lover, nick-name giver, silly expressions maker, bee-swatter, super-hero follower, and care-giver.  The list is so much longer.  

I have enjoyed reading these entries, as though I am listening closely to what each of you are saying.  I often read and re-read the entries more than once a day, leaning towards the computer so that I can hear you a little bit more clearly-- so that I can hear Mike through your words.  Sharing your memory brings me a cascade of my own memories and emotions.

I look forward to more listening this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment