Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rainbow Connection (a little tardy)


Hello Everyone,

(My apologies for being late. The time change plus a few challenges today delayed my post.)


I was not initially aware of the rainbow connection. Exactly one week after Mike's passing I was paddling at Murtle Lake in Well's Gray provincial park in British Columbia. Canoeing and camping were certainly something that Mike and I shared a passion for.

We were chased off the lake by a very abrupt storm, missing the lightening strikes on the water by just a few minutes. Torrential rain ensued, and then cleared. Just then, a double rainbow appeared over the lake and island. I have never seen a double rainbow, and was at a bit of a loss at the time to recognize it's significance, until recently.

I have included a photo below. Rainbows now have a special significance for me as a special reminder of Mike and Sarah.

Love,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment